Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,191)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Packaging designer

Hi - I'm starting a new tea business and am looking for a designer to help me with the logo and the packaging. Can people recommend anyone?…

Started by TeaLady

15 May 21, 2013
Reply by VIX

seamstress/dressmaker

Hiya Harringay, I am looking for a reliable and talented seamstress/dressmaker in Haringey to alter my wedding dress. It needs to be taken…

Started by Katy Bodkin

1 May 21, 2013
Reply by Liza

Bridge House Surgery, Umfreville Road

I previously recommended this place on this site but I have noticed recently that they have changed the way they manage the practice and I…

Started by TTTH

14 May 21, 2013
Reply by TTTH

Looking for a local wood-worker for commission

Does anyone know of someone that works with wood in the area? I have a commission, its relatively straight forward, but could be ongoing bu…

Started by Dylan O'Shea

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Dylan O'Shea

Decorator/Paperhanger wanted

I need someone good and reliable to decorate a double bedroom which would include a minimum of 3 walls, a ceiling  and possibly 2 window fr…

Started by Steve McCarthy

3 May 17, 2013
Reply by Nora

Bookkeeper wanted

I am looking for a bookkeeper to do some relatively simple data entry for me on a regular basis. It will involve entering purchase and sale…

Started by Jeremy Bevan

4 May 17, 2013
Reply by David Martin

Plumber with knowledge of lead pipes needed

Has anyone had occasion to use a plumber for leaking lead piping? Our stopcock, set into the concreted hallway, is leaking. We have another…

Started by Jenny

8 May 17, 2013
Reply by Jenny

Cleaner needed

Hi,  Can anyone recommend a good cleaner. Seymour Road, 3 hours per week. Start asap. Thanks

Started by Blanche

3 May 16, 2013

Carpet Fitters/Hardwood flooring

Can anyone recommend a decent man for this job? I basically want to redo my flat.

Started by mrpye

17 May 15, 2013
Reply by Anette

Tree stump removal

Hi - any recommendations for a local firm/ gardener to remove a tree stump.  i'm based in N15 Thanks 

Started by Mavic Starfish

2 May 14, 2013
Reply by Mavic Starfish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service