Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sound proofing

Hi everyone.  Has anyone had experience of sound-proofing a floor?  To stop sound travelling to the flat below.  A carpet won't be enough,…

Started by Marian Leatherby

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Victorian Plaster Coving

Hi,  We live on the ladder and we would like to put some victorian coving back into the flat . Does anyone know of a supplier and a good f…

Started by LE-newby

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by LE-newby

Cleaner who likes dogs needed!

I've seen a few cleaners mentioned on here but all seem to get snapped up quickly!I am after someone reliable for a couple of hours on a We…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

7 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by David Solomon

Cleaner

Our cleaner Margaret is looking for more work in Crouch End and nearby areas, preferably on Tuesdays. She is very pleasant, reliable, effic…

Started by David Solomon

0 Sep 23, 2013

Window replacement for 30's house

Hi there, I'm looking for a double glazing company, to replace our back windows. (not sash).  Could anyone recommend me a reliable and not…

Started by Ilona Tofahrn

5 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by John D

Garden Maintenance

Hi,  I am moving into the area in a couple of weeks time and hoping to get someone in fortnightly/once a month to maintain garden.  Can an…

Started by Danielle Maone

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by B

rubble/rubbish collection

Hi All, I've got 10 or so bags of rubble and bits of wood from sorting out my garden. I was just wondering what the best way to go about ge…

Started by Elizabeth

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

Structural engineer and architect needed!

We would need some advice, please! A structural engineer we used previously seems incredibly slow (maybe snowed under with work) and we see…

Started by ale t

9 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by ale t

Builder recommendations?

Hi, I am looking to renovate my house in N8 and do a side return extension (which requires some steel work). I am working with an architect…

Started by Newtothearea

5 Sep 21, 2013

Loft insulation

Has anyone had a loft insulated recently please?  Is there a firm that's recommended please? We wouldn't qualify for the grants. Thank you…

Started by Marian Leatherby

3 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Marian Leatherby

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service