Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help need someone to fix my oven

Hi ya Can anyone recommend someone to come and fix my oven. thanks in advance x marika

Started by Marika

4 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Marika

I would like to recommend a builder.

I picked Richard Sheridan from recomendations on HOL and I would like to endorse those good references! He has just completed some work for…

Started by Saddic

1 Jan 31, 2014

Dry cleaners for darning jeans

Has anyone got any recommendations for a dry cleaners that darns jeans? Preferably close to N4. I have a pair of jeans that have a rip in t…

Started by Imogen T

11 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Sharon

SPANISH LESSONS

Any one know of any one teaching Spanish -More interested in the conversational side!

Started by Shez Shez

18 Jan 28, 2014

Anywhere local to get aluminium cut and welded?

I need some aluminium boxes made up, with no tops and no bottoms. I can find loads of places online who will cut to measure but am coming s…

Started by Paul Harding

2 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Part time nanny wanted

We are looking for part time help with our 5mth old twins from a nanny on two days per week. We are flexible about which days of the week b…

Started by Gillian

3 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Imogen T

Childminder recommendations

Hello, I am currently seeking a childminder in Harringay - ideally around or near to the Ladder - and would welcome any recommendations. It…

Started by Caroline Parry

8 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Caroline Parry

Ipad repairs in the Turnpike Lane/Wood Green area please!

I have just stupidly dropped an ipad breaking the plastic housing.  As far as I can see the machine itself is fine and the screen undamaged…

Started by Kumari

2 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Kumari

Plumber needed

I NEED A GOOD PLUMBER WHO IS RELATIVELY INEXPENSIVE TO FIX MY KITCHEN TAP - YOU MAY NOT BE A PLUMBER BUT KNOW HOW TO DO IT - ANY SUGGESTION…

Started by Shez Shez

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Signature Blue ltd

surgery feedback

We live in N22 just behind Turnpike Lane station and as we are very unhappy with our current surgery I am thinking of changing. Does anyone…

Started by Lee Davey

5 Jan 17, 2014
Reply by ALP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service