Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unwanted water butts?

Hello all - I'm looking to increase my rainwater collection capabilities and before embarking on buying a new water butt thought perhaps so…

Started by Mig G

8 May 8, 2022
Reply by Mig G

Free: Private Eye issues 2008 to date

In the midst of a big clear out, I've decided it's time to say goodbye to my collection of back copies of Private Eye (last issue of 2007 t…

Started by Peter Cosmetatos

1 May 6, 2022
Reply by Angelos K

Free Homedics shiatsu massaging cushion (SBM300)

Previous buyer from HOL changed her mind as the item was larger than she expected. This 'cushion' is a folding plug-in item that will fit m…

Started by YvonneR

3 May 6, 2022
Reply by YvonneR

Free- office chair adjustable height

Free to pick up from Burgoyne Road, office chair with adjustable height and armrests (back not adjustable). Currently static but has wheels…

Started by Rob

2 May 6, 2022
Reply by Rob

Community guerilla gardening this Friday 8th

Dear all This Sunday 8th May from 14:00 onwards we will hold the first Community Gardening  session of 2022! We will be cleaning up and pla…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

0 May 5, 2022

Book to give away, The Wikileaks Files 2016

FREE Paperback 2016. Very good condition “Long after the debate over the publication of these cables has been forgotten, the documents them…

Started by Alan Stanton

1 May 4, 2022
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Free desk

Large white desk with lots of storage space built in.  It's in used condition but perfectly functional. 145.5cm (w) x 65cm (d) x 73cm (h)

Started by Leanne

2 May 1, 2022
Reply by Leanne

FREE! 2 Steamer Chairs.

Hi HoL! We’ve got two Steamer Chairs to give away – for FREE! They were a gift but they’re just too big for our garden.   Fully functional…

Started by DarB

3 May 1, 2022
Reply by Tanyeem H

Free books - 75 Seymour Road

Please take books from front wall - we are having a clearout. They inlude fiction and non-fiction, paperbacks and hardbacks.

Started by Karl

0 Apr 30, 2022

Flower pots wanted

Looking for flower pots. Any size. Let me know if you have any spare ones. Thanks! Petra

Started by petra

4 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by Chrisandsally

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service