Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have any plants?

Hello I am running the plant stall at South Harringay School's summer fair on the 9th of July. I would really appreciate any plant donation…

Started by Elizabeth

13 Jun 26, 2022
Reply by HoL Site Admin

HP printer working cartridge

Little request for help with a computer printer. I bought some toner that doesn't work with my HP P1102w printer which hasn't been used for…

Started by Anne Gray

2 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Anne Gray

Books to give away

The following books I recently listed as free have found new homes. High Art Light by Julian Stallabrass Umberto Eco: "The Island of the D…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Jun 24, 2022

Railway Sleeper offered

Hello, I've got an old railway sleeper to give away that's been in our garden for several years.  It's on Willingdon Road N22.  Happy to he…

Started by Tom A

5 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by Tom A

Free Deck Chair

Great condition, collect from South Tottenham 077 9264 8398

Started by Kate

3 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by Kate

Wanting to borrow a pick axe

Hello all,  I would like to borrow a pick axe for a week if anyone has one they are happy to lend out. 

Started by Julia Pearce

2 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by Doodle

Free baby walker

Free Janod baby walker. This is an excellent piece of kit– It is weighty enough that your child will not fall over, and doubles as a toy to…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Jun 23, 2022
Reply by Guy

Hearing aid batteries type 13 to give away.

My dad has new hearing aids which use a different battery after I just bought a batch of the type 13 from Specsavers.  So I have 10 packs t…

Started by vaneska

3 Jun 22, 2022
Reply by Kate

Anyone Coming From Gatwick Thursday- I May Need A Ride

Coming back to the UK into Gatwick on Thursday afternoon, landing 4:30 or so, assuming we are on time.  I may be able to get one of the las…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jun 21, 2022

More Books To Give Away

Umberto Eco: "The Island of the Day Before" - hardback English translation (511 pages) Lee Humber "Vital Signs; The Deadly Cost of Health…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Jun 17, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service