Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COT / COTBED NEEDED (to fit 70cm / 140cm mattress)

Hello! Does anyone have a spare cot or cotbed? Need to fit a 70cm / 140cm mattress. Would be hugely appreciated and will go to a good hom…

Started by Emily Wood

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Emily Wood

Dyson Vacuum Filters

I have just sent my Dyson DC01 to the great vacuum cleaner in the sky after 20 years. I have two lots of filters for this model.   If ther…

Started by Louisa Spivack

3 Jul 17, 2012

Pirate ship now complete! Can you offer her a temporary home?

Hello A few months ago we put out a plea for a home for a project that we were working on to try and convert a caravan in to a pirate ship.…

Started by Caz Carter

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Child Headphone Repair?

Anyone out ther good with electronics or know who is? We have a set of child headphones my son has chewed through and it seems a crying sha…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Justin Guest

Gardening tools

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone might have some gardening tools I might be able to borrow for a couple of hours this weekend? I'm…

Started by Alex

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by ant

Offered for Free: Tomy Potty with removable tray (blue)

We are getting rid of some of our baby stuff now our boys are growing up. So we've got a spare Tomy potty to go to a good home for free. It…

Started by Stuart

0 Jul 15, 2012

National and Canadian Geographic magazines

Hi all I've been doing some clearing, and with a heavy heart but little space have to part with about 10 years worth of National Geographic…

Started by Kim

4 Jul 15, 2012

Panasonic DVD -CV52

In good working order etc. - it seems a waste just to chuck it out. So if anyone wants it .......

Started by Bridget Methuen

6 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Bridget Methuen

Dining Table, Chairs two new double beds. sofa and floor lamps to give away

Dining Table, Chairs two new double beds. sofa and floor lamps to give away plus loads of crockery and cutlery. If no one wants them can an…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

20 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Matt

FREE - Wall-mounted shelves

FREE - Wall-mounted shelf unit, 90cm high x 63cm wide x 19 cm deep. DSCF5371.JPG Painted green (at the moment), but you can paint it whatev…

Started by Debbie Warren

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Debbie Warren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service