Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE Goblin 1400w 3in1 carpet shampoo machine.

I bought this at Argos and it was very good when I used it. I also have the instruction booklet that came with it and I am happy to give it…

Started by Geraldine B

2 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

OFFERED: TV stand unit on wheels- ideal for large TV/DVD player/Games consoles

Hello HoL'ers! We have a piece of furniture that needs rehoming after a living room reshuffle - could easily take it to the tip, but would…

Started by anna g

0 Jan 27, 2013

Biscuit tins anyone?

I have some biscuits tins, there are quite nice decorative ones. Seems a shame to throw them away. If anyone can make use of them let me kn…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Kerry-Ann Goode

Light fitting offered for free

We have a three-light pendant fitting we no longer need, complete with bulbs and ceiling attachment. It measures about 50 cm across at the…

Started by Donna FT

6 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Donna FT

Moving boxes offered

We've almost (after 3 months!) finished unpacking and now have about 30 sturdy moving boxes (mostly medium sized plus a few large) availabl…

Started by Donna FT

10 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Donna FT

speedtouch 330 modem

More old technology but someone might find use for it? Or is there anywhere I can take it (plus lots of cables and the like I have lieing a…

Started by Ruth

0 Jan 5, 2013

Anyone want to recycle old videos?

I am trying to avoid putting these in the bin.... 8 videos that could be taped over if anyone out there still using old technology. 

Started by Ruth

0 Jan 5, 2013

Double buggy

Hi. Does anyone have a double buggy that you no longer need? It would be for 1 and a half year olds. Please post/email me if you do! Thanks.

Started by Mandip

3 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

Moving boxes wanted

Hi All, I'm looking for some of the big moving boxes, there's a whole house to clear so lots of them. Can collect most times, please pm me…

Started by pamish

6 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Debbie Warren

Boxes and IKEA stuff

In the first round of ” just moved in” clearances, we have: Loads of boxes – really good sturdy moving boxes provided by our removal compa…

Started by Lou

35 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Milda Rami

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service