Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,897)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden table, chairs and lounger up for grabs

We have a large white plastic four seater garden table and 4 chairs up for grabs. Also a white plastic sun lounger with cushion, the latter…

Started by Saddic

5 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jessica

FREE maternity clothes

I have a small bag of maternity clothes (mainly from topshop) going free. Would suit someone size 8-10 and short! The trousers are 30" leg,…

Started by GillianM

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Sharing gardening stuff

How many of us will be out this weekend buying big packs of something we just need a little of in the garden? I have a big bottle of Tomori…

Started by Mike C

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Mike C

Free turf

6 metres of leftover turf plus a few metres of decent off cuts. Collect from the ladder.

Started by Nick G-T

9 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Chair available

Let me know if you would be interested in a large chair from Ikea. They aren't sold anymore, but it is the design shown in the link below.…

Started by Alison P

9 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Alison P

4 Park style chairs in need of repair free to anyone

We have 4 white metal 'park style' outside chairs that we no longer want. The wooden slats are badly damaged and broken in places so are cu…

Started by JD

0 Apr 14, 2013

Assorted fabrics

Having a clear out of various fabrics accumulated over the years. Suitable for all sorts of craft projects, bunting, toys, patchwork quilti…

Started by Tosh

6 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Claudia Sanchez

Assorted revision guides - Key Stage 2 & 3, GCSE, Violin 1-5 to give away. Harringay Ladder N8

Hi I've got some assorted revision guides etc which we no longer need so please let me know if you are interested Key Stage 2 (mostly) and…

Started by Anna T

0 Apr 13, 2013

Community Organisation Seeks Furniture Donations for Finsbury Park Athletics Track

Haringey Council is to consider a report at its Cabinet on 16th April recommending the transfer of management of the Finsbury Park Track an…

Started by David Walton

3 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Electrical 'stuff'- want to get rid of it!

Drawers full of wires and special plugs, headphones, modems, goodness knows what else. I dont even know what most of it is for let alone us…

Started by Ruth

9 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service