Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Harringay School Summer Fair - Books etc

Hi. South Harringay School summer Fair is on Saturday 15th june. If you have any books or CDs to donate, please leave them at the Children'…

Started by kas

1 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Liz Douglas

Affordable Art Fair Tickets

I popped in to the Jealous Gallery in Crouch End on Sunday and picked up two pairs of free tickets for the late view of the Affordable Art…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by KP

Free: Epson Stylus DX3850 printer

Old but in good condition, with 3 spare ink cartridges and CD software. We've updated ours so this one needs a good home. Will need to be c…

Started by YvonneR

4 Jun 11, 2013

Free plastic glasses

I have a box of approx 800-900 plastic 50cl glasses free to good home. Send me your email address to arrange collection.

Started by Su Brown

8 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

2 x 250GB 3.5" hard-drives to give away

Used (but in excellent condition) Samsung Spinpoint SP2504C drives. SATA. No cables. Files cleared off and reformatted (NTFS). I've upgrade…

Started by Andrew

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Free paving slabs

I have about 20 paving slabs going free. Great for small patio area/under sheds etc. Pick up from the bottom end of the ladder by end of Su…

Started by Mrs Baylis

7 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Mrs Baylis

Stuff going free, IKEA CD towers, Dyson hoover and an IKEA chair

I have some stuff going for free: 4 IKEAS CD towers going, Benno birch veneer, a Poang chair - also IKEA, an IKEA TV unit, similar to this…

Started by Anette

14 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Anette

Free - bath mixer, bath shroud covers, old taps

We have some old bathroom brassware to give away.  We renovated our bathroom over a year ago, and have been meaning to get rid of these for…

Started by K.Christie

0 Jun 8, 2013

Thought you might be interested?

Hi all! I often see members posts asking for things (Offered Free) and some of you pipped at the post - I run my local (Enfield with around…

Started by Liz Douglas

0 Jun 7, 2013

Boxes free - perfect size for removals

i have just finished my flat move and the small boxes I used were perfect for heavy things like books, papers and kitchen items. i also hav…

Started by Geraldine B

6 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service