Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,872)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free red London bricks

I've got a stack of old London bricks that used to be a small wall in the garden. Picture attached. Does anyone want to come and take them…

Started by Neil

0 Apr 28, 2013

Free TV Stand on Wheels

No longer needed as we picked up a larger replacement from a fellow HoLer Think it was from Ikea originally. There's a bit of fading on…

Started by Emma

0 Apr 27, 2013

Free hover mower

We've inherited a "Performance Power" hover mower which we don't need. It runs though I haven't tested it on the lawn. Pick up from the Lad…

Started by Nick G-T

1 Apr 27, 2013

Ikea Billy bookcase to give away

It's beech coloured, 2m tall, 80cms wide and 26cms deep. 1 fixed shelf and 4 adjustable ones. In good nick except the back panel could do w…

Started by Michael Anderson

8 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Michael Anderson

House and computer stuff, some for sale, some free!

Having a bit of a clear out so we've got a few things to go, some of it is free to whoever wants to pick it up, some of it I'd like to get…

Started by Neil

11 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by phb

Garden table, chairs and lounger up for grabs

We have a large white plastic four seater garden table and 4 chairs up for grabs. Also a white plastic sun lounger with cushion, the latter…

Started by Saddic

5 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Jessica

FREE maternity clothes

I have a small bag of maternity clothes (mainly from topshop) going free. Would suit someone size 8-10 and short! The trousers are 30" leg,…

Started by GillianM

3 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by GillianM

Sharing gardening stuff

How many of us will be out this weekend buying big packs of something we just need a little of in the garden? I have a big bottle of Tomori…

Started by Mike C

3 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Mike C

Free turf

6 metres of leftover turf plus a few metres of decent off cuts. Collect from the ladder.

Started by Nick G-T

9 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Chair available

Let me know if you would be interested in a large chair from Ikea. They aren't sold anymore, but it is the design shown in the link below.…

Started by Alison P

9 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service