Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Single bed offered

I have a single divan bed to offer to who wants it.It is clean and has a wooden headboard.To be picked up on Sunday after 12.00. FREE!!!!

Started by Jane

0 Oct 11, 2013

giving away an Ikea Expidit bookcase

I have up for grabs a white Ikea Expedit 4 segment bookcase in great condition. It is assembled and needs to be collected asap near Philip…

Started by Leslie

2 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Hannah Mathie

Free: child's bike suitable for 4 to 5 year old

Blue BMX style bike suitable for a beginning cyclist. Used by both my kids to learn to ride so there is a little wear and tear on the seat…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Liz

Long-handled shears or tall step-ladder

I need to prune a tree in my garden which has got a bit on the tall side - just a bay tree so not a major job, I just can't reach the top!…

Started by KatieH

0 Oct 8, 2013

Wanted - jam jars

Hi There, does anyone have any jam jars they would be willing to give away? I am collecting them for chutney making. Thanks, Kate

Started by Kate

17 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Kate

FREE sand

Hello, We have a large heap, maybe a tonne, of sand that we have dug up from our front yard -- it was underneath some block paving. Would…

Started by Amelia

0 Oct 8, 2013

Free to whoever wants them - lidded boxes for storage

We are clearing out and have some good quality storage boxes going spare - if you'd like any or all please let me know. There are 4 of the…

Started by Donna FT

6 Oct 7, 2013

Cane back chair free - needs repair

The back needs repairing as it has a large hole in it but you can buy the ready woven cane online by the metre...about £20 for a metre....O…

Started by Jennifer

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

Free Bed

Hi All,  I've up sized my bed from a double to a single. Anyone wanting a near new (2-3 years old) wooden frame bed, you have till tomorrow…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

1 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Gerry Platt

Any singer or comic wanting to have a bit of practice?

A friend and I are planning a pop-up night of entertainment in a vintage shop. The theme will be a working men's club. We want to trial it…

Started by Ruth

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service