Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,859)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Railway sleepers to give away

We have four railway sleepers (c. 2.5m long) to give away. You'd need to be able to collect them - they're pretty heavy (manageable with tw…

Started by EllenH

1 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by EllenH

Moving boxes and packing / wrapping papers

Still have a number of boxes (various sizes) along with a load of packing / wrapping available to anybody who would like them. Collection…

Started by Kris G

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Jude Hoffmann

Oak sapling

Calling any Guerilla Gardeners out there:  I have a self-sown 60cm oak sapling in a pot, was going to plant it over the fence, but those pl…

Started by Marian Leatherby

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Rocking Horse, Garfield, Gorilla, Rhino, Action Men

Hi, I have these toys to give away to a good home with good children as I have got to accept that I have done my share of childhood. Attac…

Started by Hannie P.

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

Planks and mixed wood available

We've got some planks and mixed wood to give away - email ellenhewings@yahoo.com if you'd like it. We're at the north end of the ladder.

Started by EllenH

1 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Need a new deep kitchen drawer

Does anyone have an idea what's the best way to replace a kitchen drawer from a fairly generic kitchin when you have no idea where the kitc…

Started by Finsbury Park Ranger

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by TBD

Anyone moving house? Free cardboard boxes for collection from Russell Avenue, Noel Park

I have lots of removals boxes to give away if anyone would like to collect them. all were brand new (now used once) from the removals firm…

Started by cathy

9 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by On the passage

Beds and mattresses

Hi all, We have recently moved and the previous owner left a number of half decent beds and mattresses which we simply don't need. I think…

Started by Kris G

6 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Sharon

HELP Car and jump leads needed at Railway Fields

Can anyone with a car and jump leads come to Railway Fields to help start the TCV van please? 020 8348 6005

Started by Stephen Middleton

1 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Moving boxes

Recently moved within the area so have a number of boxes available of varying sizes should anybody need them? Cheers, Kris

Started by Kris G

3 Mar 3, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service