Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted

hello getting two little kittens tmw does anyone have an unwanted scratch post or two?

Started by aj england

1 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Sue Gonnella

Help! Do you have a spare Macbook Air charger?!

Mine has broken and, despite trying to fix it using a video off YouTube, (I know - why didn't it work!) I only have 15% battery left! I'm h…

Started by Lisa Weston

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Lisa Weston

Books in French to give

Hi there, I am moving back to the motherland and have around 15 books in French that I won't be taking with me. Charity shops don't want t…

Started by Pauline Dab

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Chris Setz

Table and 3 chairs

Hi all, We've got an old table and 3 chairs that we no longer need free to anyone that wants them. The table has two collapsible leaves an…

Started by Dominic

1 Sep 17, 2015

Sprung bottom chair anyone?

Hi there, I am on the look out for a Victorian sprung bottom chair that needs upholstering. I thought I would chance it and see if anyone h…

Started by anthony n

0 Sep 16, 2015

Offered, 2 bags of glass jars

Offered, two bags of glass jars. Most with lids but some lids are rusty, they have been shelved for ages. Most are jam-jar sized. Collect…

Started by pamish

0 Sep 13, 2015

Looking for the newborn baby stuff!!

Hello , all I hope you all are having a good weekend. I am looking for the baby stuff such as cot, changing table or so I was in a hospit…

Started by Yuki Yamashita

8 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

For free: Philips Avent hand-held manual breast pump

Hi there, I've a Philips Avent manual breast pump that I hope someone here can use. I never got on with the manual one and preferred the el…

Started by Tullie

2 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Jelly Jam

WANTED 2015-2016 wall planner

Hi all I am after a large A3 sized (ish) wall planner/diary for the next year. Does anyone have one that they would like to give away?

Started by Salsa

0 Sep 9, 2015

Worm composter offered (free)

Worm composter offered (free) - collect from Springfield Avenue, N10. Phone 07896 162 055.

Started by Bob Hare

0 Sep 8, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service