Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,923)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just used a good structural engineer for rear extension - can highly recommend!

Very friendly and competitive price. Can put you in touch, Chrisogle@stuartjamesassociates.co.uk 

Started by Shelley

0 Oct 23, 2015

Offered: Glass jars, and Ikea shelving thingy.

Re-offered due to time-wasters, two bags of glass jars, mostly with lids, mostly jam-jar sized.  Take some or all.  and Ikea shelf unit/roo…

Started by pamish

8 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by pamish

Free door handles, clothes rail for cupboard

I have a pair of B&Q satin nickel door handles to give away - I decided to use different ones instead. Also a chrome clothes rail for i…

Started by Sarah

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Assistance request for this Monday 26th Oct 12-2pm

Hello HoL'ers I am a long standing (haha) HoL member. Well, I'm actually now in a wheelchair but do go about town a lot independently on bu…

Started by Geraldine B

3 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

food processor Braun for parts or determined use

Ive upgraded to a kenwood food processor as my braun is driving me mad. the spindle in the middle is splitting so making it diffucl…

Started by Lizzie R

0 Oct 22, 2015

Wheelbarrow

Hi There. I have just moved to Wightman Road (the top end near Harringay Station). Does anyone nearby own a wheelbarrow that I could bor…

Started by Rupert porter

0 Oct 21, 2015

MORE FREE BOXES!!!

A bunch of outr perfectly good moving boxes are left over!!! It would be A shame just to send them to the recycle bin!!! They are for colle…

Started by HarringayFamily

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by HarringayFamily

Anyone have a desktop computer screen they'd like to get rid of?

Inspired by Ada Lovelace Day today, I've decided to stop putting it off and get a Raspberry Pi. The kits they sell seem to assume that ever…

Started by empyrean_aisles

3 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by John D

Free topsoil in Bounds Green

We're having our garden levelled and have a heap of topsoil going spare in Park Road, Bounds Green. It's all bagged up and outside our hous…

Started by katherinejane

0 Oct 20, 2015

Imac

I have a dead imac all in one; could be used for parts  by someone who knows how. Free to collector, Effingham Road.

Started by Margaret Palmer

6 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Karen Alexander

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service