Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE wireless printer Epson SX425SW + cartridges

Hi, I have a printer I don't need anymore so I am happy to give it away. Fully working, it comes with 7 new compatible cartridges (3x black…

Started by Ors

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Ors

Free washing machine - for you/charity?

Zanussi ZWF14070W. Spin speed 1600rpm About 8 years old but full working order. I had hoped for it to be collected by a freecycle organisat…

Started by Emma

0 Jan 29, 2016

Free extendable table

Large black table from habitat free to collect. 90cm square when closed it folds open to double that size. A few small marks on the surface…

Started by Cat Willis

7 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Susie Hanson

free - vintage architect's plans draws holds up to A3

I have a 3 draw cabinet thing to hold architects plans and the like. Bought originally from the antique shop in Crouch End and used to stor…

Started by Jacq

2 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Lydia

Anyone got a carpet cleaner?

Looking to clean two very small rugs and trying to avoid the hefty all day hire fee at Homebase. I'm happy to pay an amount, leave a deposi…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by anne-marie

Spare parking permits/free parking around Harringay needed

Hi, As mentioned on another thread I've just discovered that all of my parking permits are out of date and I have family visiting tomorrow…

Started by AndrewAW1

6 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Used sofa

You can remove the covers

Started by basia grzybowska

0 Jan 28, 2016

IKEA white shelves (Marginal) and draw dividers (Rationell).

Having a clear out. These are free to good home or small donation to charity if you can afford. 2 white ikea shelves with brackets, not us…

Started by Marie

5 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Catherine Smith

Help with updating my website built with Wordpress

Hi, I run a tiny business and I need a bit of help updating my website (changing logos etc) built with Wordpress and I wondered if there's…

Started by Jenny Leahy

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Jenny Leahy

FREE IKEA Ektorp Two-seat sofa

Hi I have an IKEA Ektorp Two-seat sofa for anyone in need of a sofa. It is about 4 years old but is in good condition and the cushions are…

Started by Mrs S

0 Jan 26, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service