Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two chairs - free

Do any of you retro-freaks, sorry - connoisseurs, want a pair of old dining room chairs ? About the best that can be said for them is that…

Started by John D

4 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by John D

FREE Sofa to take away

Hi, guys! I am giving away my beloved sofa. Loved it so much, spent lots of years on it in front of my computer and telly. I'd love to keep…

Started by Alexi

0 Mar 23, 2017

Piano Offered

We have an old Broadwood piano that we are going to part with. Would anyone like it? It is no Steinway, but great if you like bashing stuff…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Mar 23, 2017

FREE Natural Wood chip! Please come and get some

Hi everyone, A local tree surgeon gave us some - well quite a lot - of natural wood chip today outside 32 and 34 Rutland Gardens. It is per…

Started by Sonya Prentice

5 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Sonya Prentice

Free - ~ 50sqm flooring underlay

Free to good home: 5 boxes (about 50sqm ... I think)  of 2mm foam/ foil of flooring underlay. If you would like it please text me on 07917…

Started by Smithoix

0 Mar 20, 2017

FREE Lexmark X-75 All-In-One Printer

we have a Lexmark X-75 all-in-one Printer Scanner Fax(!) to give away. comes with all software CDs and instructions, but NOT usb-printer c…

Started by Ed Gorman

4 Mar 20, 2017
Reply by Ed Gorman

FREE...Power Devil petrol mower and hen run.

I have a Power Devil petrol mower which I no longer need. Just checked and it started fine. Also I have a 2-4 bird chicken run which I got…

Started by Philip

3 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Philip

Offered for free: three Schottis blinds from IKEA

We have three Schottis blinds from IKEA that are surplus to requirements. 90x190cm, white (translucent - they let in light), brand new and…

Started by Tullie

0 Mar 18, 2017

Mower and Hen run now taken STC

items now taken ...

Started by Philip

0 Mar 18, 2017

Free Topsoil available

I have approximately 7 bags of good quality Topsoil available to collect for free. I have bagged up the soil in new clean rubble bags and…

Started by Peter

4 Mar 17, 2017
Reply by Guy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service