Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Length of wool fabric - free

Large piece of good quality thick woollen coat material, about 3 metres x 140cm Colour - I would describe it as mole brown or dark taupe, t…

Started by Alyson

0 Jul 1, 2017

Plants

Hi I live right near turnpike lane and if you have any of the plants left I would love to have some Thanks Lee

Started by L. Andrews

2 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by L. Andrews

Free: 54 small bottles of protein drinks - or advice what I can do with them....

Can anyone make use of several boxes of protein drinks? These are the kind given to weak or elderly patients in NHS hospitals.  These were…

Started by YvonneR

4 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Mike Scott

12 lovely succulent garden plants free to a good home.

These were kindly given to me on this site two years ago and are now looking for a new home. Photo attached, collection from Turnpike Lane…

Started by Andy

11 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Andy

Free to a good home.. various items

Hi everyone, here are a few of the bulkier items I wasn't able to take to the charity shop this weekend. I hope they might find a good home…

Started by Andy

14 Jun 30, 2017
Reply by Andy

Looking for sewing machines, etc

Running a small ceeative project for local disadvantaged unemployed/economically inactive women over the next 3 months and we are looking f…

Started by Collage Arts

9 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Alyson

Koi Food, Energy Saving Plug and Eco Shower Head Going Free

I have three items I've put out on the wall just outside our front door. Pictures below. Message me if you want the address to pick them up…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 29, 2017

Nearly 30 years of Q magazine need a home.

Hi everyone, I have a massive collection of Q music magazines up for grabs. They date from 1989 so not quite comprehensive (it started in '…

Started by Andy

2 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Andy

free adult entry to merlin attractions - kellogg's vouchers

I have 5 vouchers with expiry date of 30th june 2017 for free adult entry when paying for a child. if anyone can make use of them please ha…

Started by Harringay

0 Jun 25, 2017

Jiffy bags up for grabs

Hi everyone, I have a bag of about 35 used but perfectly reusable Jiffy bags up for grabs. They'd be ideal for anyone who regularly sends o…

Started by Andy

2 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Andy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service