Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quality Cot bed to give away for free

Well kept, clean and stable Ikea cot bed to give a away as our daughter has grown out of it. the style is similar to the Sundvik model http…

Started by IloveHarringay

2 May 22, 2020
Reply by Sixfaces

Hazel bush to give away

This self-sown bush is in a pot, and is about 1 metre high.  Has been watered regularly so lots of healthy-looking leaves.  It was cut back…

Started by Marian Leatherby

2 May 21, 2020
Reply by Ben

Microwave - anyone selling or looking to take one to fix or repair

Hi all, My microwave just gave up the ghost at the worst time :D Loath to chuck it on landfill and have searched Harringayonline for mender…

Started by TTTH

6 May 21, 2020
Reply by John D

Thistle multi plaster

Hi,  I know that finishing plaster is hard to buy right now. I have a bag (opened yesterday) of 25kg thistle multi finish that I needed t…

Started by Metso

2 May 21, 2020
Reply by Metso

Bed frames for free

Hi we have 2 single bed frames in good condition to give away (matresses not included). They both have storage belo and wheels. Pictures at…

Started by Christian

4 May 20, 2020
Reply by Christian

Free copper pan cleaner fluid

Free copper cleaner. Used a little bit almost full. I don’t have copper pans any more. 

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

4 May 19, 2020
Reply by Maddy

Offered Lamona Oven - Needs repair

Would anyone like a newish (2.5 years old) Lamona 3406 single oven which is in need of repair?  I'm pretty sure that it just needs a new ti…

Started by Tom A

0 May 18, 2020

To give away - National Trust Handbook (2019)

Might come in useful when things open up again? Lists all of the properties in the UK with a description of them. Apparently would retail f…

Started by Alice B

1 May 18, 2020
Reply by Golden shiva

Free qualcast hover mower, in working order

I have a free electric Qualcast hover mower that we no longer need. It works and is a used condition. Contactless pick up from the ladder.…

Started by Ali

1 May 18, 2020
Reply by Nicky

Plants to give away (donations to Myddleton Road Community Garden welcome)

Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe! As the Myddleton Road Community Garden sadly can't hold its annual Spring Plant Sale and…

Started by Kari Koonin

10 May 17, 2020
Reply by Kari Koonin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service