Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods (4,833)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deck chair offered - frame fine but needs new fabric - free

Let me know if you are interested. Collection from Seymour Rd. The fabric is still on the frame but has suffered from being in a damp cell…

Started by Alison P

5 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Can anyone use some carpet off cuts?

I've just re-carpeted my flat and have 2 large pieces of carpet left over.  Happy to give these to anyone who can use them. One piece is 19…

Started by rhi

2 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Cider press?

I realise this is the longest shot in the history of long shots but does anyone have a domestic-scale cider/fruit press they'd be willing t…

Started by Emma

3 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by David Martin

Free Desk

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

Started by James Atherton

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Onur

Free - Moving Boxes

We have a large number of moving/storage boxes of many shapes and sizes. If you need some boxes for a house or flat move, please drop me a…

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Children's Ikea Kritter bed, white

We need to get rid of a child's bed - let me know if you'd like it. It has done my son proud since he came out of a cot (he's just about to…

Started by Alison P

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Mattress and Desk to give away

Desk: black, it has 3 drawers and one shelf on the right hand side, and 3 shelves on the left is 56 cm deep and 126 cm wide; very good cond…

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by James Atherton

Two sets of bog standard bookshelves - free to anyone who wants them.

We have two sets of bookshelves that we no longer need. They're nothing special - just cheap flatpack jobbies from (I think) Argos in some…

Started by Alex

0 Aug 26, 2013

Hoover to give away

Morphy Richards bagless hoover. 1600W and comes with all the extra nozzles. There is a hole in the plastic tube but this covered with tape…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Rotary Clothes Line Offered

Hello. We have a garden rotary washing line to give away. Has been used but still in good order.  

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

3 Aug 24, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service