Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sassy Cassie the cat needs a home

Cassie is looking for a new home. Unfortunately her previous owner made a difficult decision to part with Cassie due to pet allergies in th…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 24, 2019

Stolen elderly dog N19 - Now Found

This elderly white and black/brown Jack Russell terrier called Mask has been reported as stolen from outside Whittington Hospital (Magdela…

Started by tulips

8 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by KP

Junior Jasper the cat needs a home

Jasper is a very sweet, friendly, cuddly boy looking for a home. He would a love a home with access to a back garden. A catflap would be pe…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 10, 2019

Lost dog white Jack Russell - Allison Rd N8 - Now Found

This white Jack Russell terrier cross called Balu has been reported as lost from Allison Rd N8 on 9th October. Last seen running along Gree…

Started by tulips

2 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by M Zed.

Lost and beautiful ginger cat - bit me!

First time in my garden on Beresford Road N8, I noted a local cat arguing with a new, ginger cat with lovely markings but one I had never s…

Started by Georgie

6 Sep 27, 2019
Reply by vaneska

Cats needing homes

Details of Stokey cats needing homes here - please have a look at the cats' photos and details! Stokey Cats and Dogs are a local volunteer…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 26, 2019

Lost pet , maybe

I have a female ginger cat with 3 kittens found in my garden, if they belong to anyone please ring Christine in 07813019390, i am in Hewitt…

Started by Christine

1 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by tulips

UPDATE Found Dog @ Elizabeth Place

He followed my husband and our dog home. I’ve taken him for a walk in our local area in the hope of finding his owner but no joy. He’s curr…

Started by Jess

2 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by Jess

Superhero Rocky the cat needs a home

Superhero Rocky is the sweetest cat ever who survived against all odds! He was found lying down and lifeless on a street. He was run over,…

Started by tulips

0 Sep 19, 2019

anyone missing a black cat with collar and bell?

Hi, anyone missing a mainly black cat with white feet and white under the chin? Has collar with bell. Seems domesticated and friendly, but…

Started by dm

6 Sep 14, 2019
Reply by Anka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service