Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat Sitting Group

I am got very behind with updating details of our newest contacts, for which I apologise, but work (yes I know I'm meant to be retired!) an…

Started by Bridget Methuen

0 Feb 20, 2013

Black & white cat in Darwin Road

If you've lost a cat, this might be useful to you. I was walking to Wood Green this morning, along Gladstone Avenue, and I turned left into…

Started by Pat C

3 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Lucy Fielding

Loving Home missing a Kitten

Hi Neighbours,  Last year we lost our beloved cat and are now ready to welcome into our home a new kitten. Does anyone have or know of an l…

Started by Sarah Coates

5 Feb 17, 2013

Available to Cat Sit

Hi, we are thinking about getting a cat and thought maybe we should try it first by cat sitting. If anyone needs some cat sitting then plea…

Started by Dharmesh

0 Jan 28, 2013

Does this cat belong to anyone?

I saw this on a local Instagram account and it occurred to me that it had not been reported here. So just in case... Tabby Cat found

Started by Abi

2 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Abi

Wanted: Catsitter please!

Hi all, We're looking for someone who can take care of our cat somewhere in March and the whole of September. By taking care we mean taking…

Started by Jessica

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Any recommendations for a cat sitter?

Our usual cat sitter has moved out of the area and I need someone to look after my 2 boys from just after Christmas. Does anyone have a rec…

Started by KatyT

10 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Debbie

Found: dead cat Ashley Rd off Crouch Hill

Hi, very sad to have found a dead cat in our front garden this morning. Black with ginger tortoishell. I have asked around nearby and poste…

Started by TE

0 Dec 15, 2012

Lost cat Warham/Seymour: The cat comes back. Darwin has returned

I'm looking after Darwin for Jo at the moment and we haven't seen him for about 24 hours. We live in Warham Road near the Passage and his u…

Started by Liz

15 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by IB

Found: Big bird (guinea fowl?) in our garden

Found - a big bird (maybe of the guinea fowl family) in our garden on Stanmore Road. very domesticated, friendly and lost.

Started by MBrown

15 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by MBrown

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service