Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know this cat's owner. He has an injury.

Started by Jenny W

13 Jun 25, 2021
Reply by Jenny W

Reliable Cat sitter wanted for one week in early July. .

Hello all. I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy person who can pop into my flat for a week in early July to feed and water our cat. W…

Started by Al

3 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by Al

Black and white cat Warwick Gardens

Hi all, Does anyone own a black and white cat that is outdoors a lot and likely lives on Warwick Gardens? Will try and get a photo but plea…

Started by Lydiaaa

1 May 26, 2021
Reply by Bee

More on Cats

A polite request. According to the RSPB, cats are responsible for killing around 27 million birds in the UK each year. This is on top of th…

Started by Dan

6 May 15, 2021
Reply by tigha

Help: Fox nested in next door garden and attacking my kittens

Hi all, A big fox made her den with her (super cute) 3 cubs under a decking in the next door garden. I have a couple of cats, 9 months old…

Started by Cassa B

10 May 14, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Lost black & white cat from Allison Road

Oreo has gone missing from Allison Road, near the passage backing onto Beresford Rd. He was last seen in our house yesterday afternoon. It'…

Started by Lisa

0 May 10, 2021

Black/White Cat found Cavendish Road

In our Cavendish group chat someone has found this small black and white cat and will be taking it to the vets next week to get checked. Do…

Started by cavendishmark

5 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Laila

Lost dog

Hippo, our lovely 7 year old black long legged Staffie X has gone missing from the Ossian road exit of the parkland walk. She is really fri…

Started by Jake Lake

10 Apr 23, 2021
Reply by Jon

Is this your cat?

My daughter and I have found this cat today on Effingham Road. He’s very friendly, has a bit of a sore eye and is desperate to get in the h…

Started by Sue

14 Apr 15, 2021
Reply by air

Ginger and White cat seen in Umfreville Road - is he yours?

Does anyone know who this cat belongs to? See attached photos. Seen hanging around Umfreville Road for the last few days. He has a striking…

Started by anton

6 Apr 9, 2021
Reply by B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service