Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cat on Burgoyne Road

This cat keeps visiting us and even tries (quite desperately) to get into our flat. I wondered if anyone knows the cat? I wanted to check t…

Started by Salsa

6 Apr 13, 2014

Dog boarding kennel recommendation

Can anyone recommend a dog boarding kennel? We will need one later in the year. Thanks

Started by Bee

6 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by byl999

Home needed for shy cat

Hi all, I have recently moved into a property and found out afterwards that one of my new housemates is allergic to cats. The last thing I…

Started by Alexandra

12 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Lauren

Unlikely, but have you lost a peahen?

I was in the garden this afternoon and at one point idly thought that the child shouting in the distance sounded like a peacock. A little l…

Started by Mike C

2 Apr 5, 2014

Dog Walker, Cat Sitter and house Sitter recomendation

I would just like to recommend someone who has been a great help to me in the past. Laura is a local resident who is kind and flexible and…

Started by Jane

0 Apr 5, 2014

Dog Found

Whilst walking my dog through the passage way today, a small, tan type pomeranian dog followed me.  It has no collar but looked well cared…

Started by pauline campbell-hill

0 Mar 26, 2014

Missing cat - tortoiseshell, in N8

Nutmeg hasn't been seen since Sunday 9 March. She is a small tortoiseshell cat from Berkeley Road. Please check your garages, sheds and oth…

Started by Alexandra Derham

6 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by tulips

Missing ginger tom with bushy tail

Hi everyone, My ginger tom cat Jasper has been missing for quite a while, has anyone seen him? Here's a link to his photos etc on Animal Se…

Started by Sas Stewart

2 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Sas Stewart

Cat owners - Please read.

Just in case it's not been on the radar here. Apparently rotties are being set onto cats in the northern seven sisters end so maybe try ke…

Started by ingo pless

1 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by CanadianMichael

Has your black cat gone missing?

A black cat with most of its tail amputated (poor thing!) has been hanging round our garden for most of the afternoon. I assumed it had had…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

0 Mar 7, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service