Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ouch! Disgruntled Harringay Arms employees post on insta

Started by TTTH

0 Jul 10, 2023

Baldwin's closing down

Original picture added to HoL by Dom Closing this weekend apparently. What a huge loss to the high street.

Started by Amit

38 Jul 7, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Any recommendations for professional Sofa cleaning service locally

I'm looking to get a the fabric of a sofa cleaned. Can anyone recommend someone locally. Thanks

Started by adamvietnam

0 Jul 3, 2023

RIP Bun & Bar?

Bun & Bar has been closed for renovations for a while, and the “Kofteci Metin” sign seen lurking inside has been hung up. That’s the sa…

Started by Ladderish

1 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by kotkas

Simit - Turkish bagel

This is a Simit appreciation post!... and the simple pleasure of buying fresh & still warm Simit from Yasar Halim for breakfast (befo…

Started by Pacific_Flower

1 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Alison M

Local milk delivery

Keen to support local business, and know awhile back people were talking about somewhere local that deliver milk on the ladder. Was it this…

Started by tigha

8 Jun 23, 2023
Reply by Tina S

Banners Restaurant set to close

Banner's restaurant owner, Juliette Banner recently announced on Instagram, “To the people of Crouch End and anyone who has walked throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by KTwok

Local supplier of awesome coffee - Conrad and Techo Verde

Big recommendation for Techo Verde coffee (La casa del Techo Verde or the ‘house of the green roof’).  The coffee (whole beans or choice…

Started by Tim

1 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Belle

Support your local shops

I’m doing my Saturday afternoon volunteering shift @allgoodbookshop today - why not pop in (35 Turnpike Lane) & say hello (I accept f…

Started by Anita charleswoth

1 Jun 5, 2023
Reply by Barrie Birch

Umut 2000 - anyone else tried?

Started at true craft last night on West Green road, pub crawled to the Palm and Ten to One. Put our head around the door at Pasero (full…

Started by TTTH

4 May 31, 2023
Reply by phb

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service