Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Garden Ladder serves Alan Partridge's favourite bitter

Garden Ladder reviewed in today's Standard: The Garden Ladder serves Alan Partridge's favourite bitter The Garden Ladder is an establish…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Shop facelifts

I've noticed that loads of the shops along Green Lanes have had/are having their signs revamped and interiors refitted. It's fantastic and…

Started by Mrs McFly

12 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Hawes and Curtis

Does anyone know if Hawes and Curtis in Green Lanes is open to the public yet? And if it is when is it open - can't wait to get some bargai…

Started by Liz Young

1 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Bus ride through Green Lanes

On Sunday I did four Bus trips on a 29 Bus - Wood Green to Warren Street   Visiting my brother in UCLH - Hospital   What a eye opener - cou…

Started by Bob Ruggles

42 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Germana

Oldest shop in Wood Green closes to make way for a loan company

THE OLDEST shop in Wood Green has closed its doors after nearly a century. The owner of Brigg Sports-Intersport in the High Road handed th…

Started by Liz

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

Obergine...(Discussion 2)

Hello there. I just went to Obergine at the bottom of Hewitt Road, thank GOD its no longer a greasy noodle bar (that sounds snotty but seri…

Started by clare de l

16 Feb 6, 2011

COFFEE CAKE CROUCH END

A new cafeteria along Tottenham Lane that i saw mentioned on twitter last week and went to have a gander at. Not far the Queen's Head pub a…

Started by Lesley Ramm

6 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by jasmine

Best thali in town - and only £3.50

Received by email: Hidden away on the first floor of the Asian Community Centre in Caxton Road N22 (next to the entrance to the Shopping Ci…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Music at Navsika's restaurant?

Does anyone know this Greek restaurant on GL, next to Yasar Halim? Can't find anything more about it, except one rather poor review online,…

Started by Maddy

6 Jan 23, 2011

North London Vintage Market in Hornsey/Crouch End

With over 20 stalls, the North London Vintage Market will sell a range of vintage stuff. Vintage fabrics, mid century ceramics and homewar…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by ali winstanley

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service