Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aquaponics

Dear All, Have seen aquaponics in action at the Dalston Farm, Dalston Lane, E.8.   They have been using this method for over 2 years now t…

Started by Louisa Spivack

0 Jun 26, 2012

Take the best Instagram, Twitpic or digital photo of Harringay Market tomorrow and win a £25 market voucher

Do you like to dabble with Instagram or Twitpic or perhaps you take your photography SLR-sized. Either way, if you're going to the wonder…

Started by Hugh

26 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Ladder based Record Label in Sunday Times Today

Ladder based label Ladder based label Helen Llewelyn Product Nineteen (@hlp19) got their first mainstream mention today with a piece in  …

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Splinx

Bulgarian Food Shop

This may not be so new, but this morning I noticed that there's a Bulgarian food shop on Turnpike Lane towards the junction with Wightman.…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Has anyone used one of the local restaurants (or another local business) for event catering?

Just that really.  I'm casting about for options for a buffet dinner later this year, and I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for…

Started by linka

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by James Putzel

-

-

Started by Harringay Birder

20 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Dry cleaners

Where is the best on on Green Lanes? 

Started by neiltingley

7 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

CG Gas

What's happening with CG Gas? Did I read its becoming yet another turkish place? 

Started by neiltingley

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Ruth

The march of the double-shop 'Turkish' restaurants continues

This week's planning applications list shows that the march of the double-shop 'Turkish' is continuing along Green Lanes. This time Gazia…

Started by Hugh

72 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Poundland - it's great!

Not a frequenter of pound shops, I wandered into the local Poundland. They sell EVERYTHING - food, stationery, toiletries - even reading gl…

Started by Maddy

5 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service