Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fish on the roof: ultra local food from Garden Ladder, Harringay

A mixed fish and plant aquaponics system. See video below for actual system being used.   The Garden Ladder is in the final stages of becom…

Started by Hugh

41 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by babettli

Recommended Laptop Repair Stores on Greenlanes?

Hi folks, The motherboard on my Dell laptop is having over heating problems and needs to be thoroughly cleaned and possibly replaced. Does…

Started by Helen New

6 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Helen New

New Restaurant on Green Lanes (and it's not Turkish or fried chicken)

It's a creperie and its located between Fairfax and falkland Roads. I haven't actually eaten there yet as they have only just opened tonigh…

Started by Michelle

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Why don't Selkie Swim School answer their phone ever?

for the last two months, my wife and I have been trying to contact the Selkie Swim School, because we would like our four-year-old to have…

Started by Phil M

14 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Selkie Swim School

Three good reasons to put another great local store to put on your list

Somehow after buhduh-buhduh-buhduh years in the hood, I'd never been in to Lynbo till today. No reason why I should have, I suppose. Bein…

Started by Hugh

14 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Neil

This month's new Crouch End Coffee Shop

It sometimes seems that barely a month goes by without another new cafe in Crouch End.  Having said that the new Rocking Chair Cafe on Pa…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Lim

Oh Joy! Poundland moving in to former Peacocks store in the Arena

Poundland today announced that it will be taking over eight ex-Peacocks stores  The stores include the former Peacocks premises in Harri…

Started by Hugh

25 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Daily Telegraph rates Harringay Market one of best in London

Picture: via Harringay Market website, photographer not shown   For those of you who missed our tweet at the weekend, The Daily Telegraph r…

Started by Hugh

18 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Anna's Driving School

I am pleased to announce that on Friday I passed my driving test on my 2nd attempt!  I'm beyond pleased & also very grateful for Anna's…

Started by Rebecca

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Alex

Three Compasses recognised again in national pub awards

The Three Compasses on Hornsey High Street has been highly commended in a national awards ceremony for the industry.  Alison and Nigel O…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service