Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (998)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Festivals of Private Britain: Finsbury Park, the Olympics Legacy

The Festival of Britain in 1951 left the Royal Festival Hall, referred to as one of the finest public buildings in the country.' Photograph…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by David Walton

Update on the Harringay Bridge banner

The Harringay Bridge banners are now ready to be installed and will be up early next week. Rob Chau, (Harringay Traders), has set up a we…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Sold out at Harringay Market

So, we had the first Harringay Market. Pretty successful all in all. In fact so successful that many of the food stalls sold out before t…

Started by Hugh

10 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by YvonneR

New plan from Wards Corner Developer

A new plan from Wards Corner developer Grainger would see this: become this: Grainger wants to build 196 new homes and a new shoppi…

Started by Hugh

21 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Who's the local government poster child for a healthy high street then?

I was leafing through this online just now:           When I noticed a rather familiar scene filling a full page:  

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by JumpingtheWaves

Man armed with rake talked down from Crouch End roof

For those of you on Twitter, you'll have caught the story of the man on the roof last night. HoL's Twitter stream was used as the local hub…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Mook

New banner for Harringay Bridge due next week

Keep your eyes peeled - the new banner for Harringay Bridge is due up next week. A drink at our 5th birthday bash for the first photo!  

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 16, 2012

Finsbury Park to benefit from Tri-borough accord; will Harringay and Stroud Green be forgotten?

Finsbury Park, officially in Harringay ward, is set to benefit from an agreement made this week between Haringey Council and its neighbouri…

Started by Hugh

14 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Walk the Northern Heights with the Highgate Society's Heritage Walks

This week saw the launch of eight more of the Highgate Society’s self-guided walks in the London’s Northern Heights series. The series inc…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 14, 2012

Hugo's Wine Nights at Moka

I've been trying to support local businesses in a variety of ways of late. One of the approaches I've tried is to make introductions betw…

Started by Hugh

3 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by moka

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service