Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ally Pally Beacon Sends the Borough's Birthday Wishes to Her Maj

In a brief ceremony up at Ally Pally this evening the Mayor of Haringey lit a beacon to bean our birthday wishes to the Queen. It was part…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Neil

Be "Fabulously British" and add a bit of Harringay to your Wardrobe

East coast US clothes retailer make their living by being Fabulously British. This summer Harringay is becoming part of that 'Brit' look…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 18, 2016

Pedestrian Knocked Down on Green Lanes

At about 11:00 last night a pedestrian was knocked down on Green Lanes just by the pelican crossing next to the park entrance. The extent o…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 13, 2016

Serious Accident on Seven Sisters Road Brings Traffic to a Standstill

Early this afternoon on Seven Sisters Road outside Finsbury Park Station, a driver lost control of his car and ploughed in to the side of a…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by John McMullan

Electrification Works Start on the Barking to Gospel Oak Line

The railway line than runs east-west through Harringay was closed this weekend as work started on the line's electrification. Those livin…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by Glenn Wallis

A walk down Mattison Road

Spring really felt as though it had arrived on Tuesday and as I meandered down Mattison Road on my way back from a library trip, I couldn't…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by tigha

Friends of Finsbury Park - Meeting Tonight about Wireless Festival

Tonight the Friends of Finsbury Park will be having an Extraordinary General Meeting to provide an update on the latest position the the Fr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 7, 2016

Drop-in Session on Closure of Harringay Green Lanes Station

Thanks to Glen Wallis from for the Barking – Gospel Oak Rail User Group (BGORUG) for alerting us to the following: Network Rail and TfL h…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Update on Harringay Traffic Study and Wightman Bridge Closure

At a meeting in the Library this Monday residents were updated on progress with and plans for the two major traffic projects in Harringay t…

Started by Hugh

28 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

Harringay Property Breaks £1M Barrier

Chatting with one of the Harringay estate agents recently I learned that a Ladder house sold for over £1 million this year. This good-news-…

Started by Hugh

17 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Mags D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service