Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Ward Hustings Tonight

Candidates and Chair (Left to right): David Allen, standing-in for Cansoy Elmaz (Conservative), Neville Watson (UKIP), Jarell Francis (Gree…

Started by Hugh

48 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Helen Riley

Park View School teacher is a Haringey Hero!

Rohann Ernest, Year 8 Team Deputy at Park View School N15, is one of nine prizewinners in the Haringey Council-sponsored scheme, Haringey H…

Started by Liz

6 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Liz

Allison Road Mini-Pocket-Park Gets Makeover

Those of you who pass by the bottom end of Allison Road may have noticed that the mini-pocket-park by the New River Sign had got a bit ne…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Delighted with wild Duckett

Some weeks ago a few of us from the Friends of Harringay Passage tackled the overgrown and over prickly planter in Duckett Road. After clea…

Started by Liz

8 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Liz

Citizen Traffic Cops in Haringey as Community Roadwatch Launched

Led by Transport for London, the Community Roadwatch scheme issues ordinary people with hi-vis vests and radar speed guns, before sending t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Sarah

And they call it poppy love...

When Harringay Birder tweeted these beautiful photos of poppies by the water's edge at the New River by Woodberry Wetlands, I knew this wee…

Started by Liz

26 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Alyson

Blog Website Set up to Generate Support Comments for Hampden Road Plans

I'm not once for conspiracy theories, but I do have to admit to being somewhat suspicious about a sudden flurry of comments in support of F…

Started by Hugh

37 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Take a walk on Wightman's wild side

Sometimes a book has a strong influence on you. It keeps working away at you long after you've closed it. One such book for me, I've come t…

Started by Liz

18 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Angela

Pet Blessing Service at Hornsey Tower Open Day (pics)

Local pet owners gathered for the annual Pet Blessing Service at Hornsey Church Tower on Sunday. The first Pet Service at the Hornsey Churc…

Started by Liz

5 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Steven Rowe

Daisy delight at Ducketts Common

What a show of ox-eye daisies, with poppies, corncockle and cornflowers Ducketts Common is putting on at the moment! Bravo, Friends of Duck…

Started by Liz

4 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service