Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Jobs / Careers / Self-employment (343)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aged 18 to 24 and unemployed? Talent Match is there to help you!

Discover Your Talent is a new employability programme offered by Collage Arts in partnership with KORI, Rinova, Enterprise Enfield and Metr…

Started by Talent Match

0 Aug 21, 2014

Looking for Child Minder - Mondays / Tuesdays from November

We're looking for a fun, responsible child minder / nanny to look after our daughter who's now 9 months old. We live on the Ladder and wil…

Started by Hannah Mathie

1 Aug 14, 2014

Nanny/Mothers help sought in N8/Crouch End

After school Nanny/mothers Help sought in N8/Crouch End (Ridge Rd) to help stay at home mum with two sets of twins, girls aged 5 and boys a…

Started by Amila roberts

1 Aug 10, 2014

3 day nanny Monday-Wednesday

Hello My nanny share is coming to an end in September, I have been looking after a 7 year old girl and her 3 year old brother and the other…

Started by LEELA

0 Aug 8, 2014

Harringay Homebase Makeover with Trainee Role in New 'Design and Decorating Academy'

Harringay Homebase is to get a makeover this September including the development of a new 'Design Hub' to assist customers with their home…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 6, 2014

Turkish-speaking childminder?

I am looking for a local childminder for my 1-year old boy.  We are especially looking for someone who can speak to him in Turkish. I am lo…

Started by aiden selsick

3 Aug 6, 2014

After School Nanny Sought, 3 Days Per Week

Family living on Ferme Park Road are looking for someone reliable, energetic and fun to look after a girl aged 7 years and a boy aged 3 yea…

Started by Rachel Hatch

0 Aug 5, 2014

Childminder available

I am an Ofsted and Haringey Council registered childminder living in Tancred Road N4. I work on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I will h…

Started by Anna-Zohra Tikly

4 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Anna-Zohra Tikly

Wanted: Food Blogger & Social Media Correspondent

Wanted: Food Blogger & Social Media Officer/Correspondent. Into Food, This is a part-time position that would suit someone who is looki…

Started by Clive Kelly

0 Jul 31, 2014

Cleaner wanted for a one-off job! Sunday 27 July or Monday 28 July.

Hi everyone,  We are moving out of our flat next weekend and are looking to hire a cleaner to do the final clean after we leave. We would n…

Started by Marion

4 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by debbie h

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service