Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Items Lost / Found (364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Found at the Clean-up at Fairland Park on Saturday...

A Paperchase notebook A pair of kids sunglasses Please let me know if they are yours? (Pics attached)

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

2 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Norah Borough

A set of keys found at Hornsey Station as of 21:21on the 27th of June

I am at a few benches away from the bench from the built up bit. If you can describe the keys, we can give you the keys.

Started by Kotoko OS

0 Jun 27, 2015

Kids bike found ...

Hi. I found a purple kids bike today on Pemberton Rd. Please respond if it belongs to you.

Started by Adrenne

0 Jun 21, 2015

Lost - BEIGE 3-4YR OLD COAT

We dropped my sons beige coat between Woodlands Park nursey and Seymour Road . It has a hood and is from Next. If you have found it please…

Started by Dawn

0 Jun 19, 2015

Recycling Bin missing - Duckett Road

Hi All, Our green recycling bin has wandered off from Duckett Road.  We are not sure if someone stole it or if it was just not returned to…

Started by MTG

1 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by martinconfusion

Keys Found: 25 Mattison

A bunch of keys were picked up this morning on the kerb near 25 Mattison around 9:20. I did not leave them on a wall in case they were for…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

LOST: Women's watch, on either Ducketts Common or North Harringay Primary School playground or the Harringay Passage

I took the kids to the Ducketts Common community day and then the North Harringay Primary summer fair today and we had a great time but on…

Started by Emma Dent

0 Jun 6, 2015

LOST: silver ladies Skagen watch, 341 bus/St Ann's Road bus stop

Hello, I got off the 341 bus last night at the St Ann's Road stop (by the post office) at about 11.40pm and realised when I got to the bott…

Started by wholepint

0 Jun 4, 2015

Possible mugging - Josh in Year 7

Hi all I found a maths exercise book on Seymour Road belonging to a Josh who is in Year 7. Further down the road there was a bag with more…

Started by Selina

0 Jun 3, 2015

Keys found top of Cavendish Road

We found a bunch of keys this morning outside no. 4 Cavendish Road, if you think they're yours please get in touch and describe the key fob.

Started by Tessa

2 May 9, 2015
Reply by Lauren

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service