Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ideas for Better City Living (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Après moi le déluge

THIS afternoon I managed to capture some shots – not of Finsbury Park in full flood, as that's been done before – but of a nascent pond/flo…

Started by Clive Carter

5 May 21, 2015
Reply by anne barwick

A halfway house (for a level of protection) against cranial or spinal injuries?

Together with road users checking all points if vision, travelling at a speed that reduces potential risk, with a duty of care to anticipat…

Started by matthew cuthbert

5 May 20, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

What would encourage people to walk more?

Zena and I met a young man from the Czech Republic who was offered a job and accommodation in Manchester. Arriving in the city, he found th…

Started by Alan Stanton

39 Apr 10, 2015
Reply by Pav

Traffic in Harringay (Tonight's meeting

Dear Hugh, It is unfortunate that I will not be able to attend the area forum today. but this is my contribution to the discussion if peopl…

Started by Adedayo Ige

1 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by M Zed.

IN just 48 hours, 200,000,000+ views, then ... banned. Is this the most powerful & important documentary ever made?

Under the Dome  Chinese with English subtitles

Started by Clive Carter

2 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Installing a woodburner in a council house?

Hi, I live in a council house and my wife and I really want to install a wood burner in our home so that our family can be less reliant on…

Started by Rob

10 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Rob

Have a Betty Christmas

Let your neighbour in this Christmas 86 year old Betty Williams has reserved every single table at her local pub on Christmas day to lay o…

0 Dec 24, 2014

There's a Rainbow at the end of Finsbury Park

Bring the outdoors indoors again... Johnny, Joey, Markey, C Jay, Fleagle, Bingo, Drooper & Sparky. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVhjBm

5 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Richard Hulbert

The Sun is Up the Sky is Blue, Get Offline Enjoy the View.

Get out go walkabout, get your dose of vitamin D from the sun it's free, it's great for your well being and say hello to a least one person…

7 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service