Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,849)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any budding filmmakers out there who would like to make "My Harringay"?

To celebrate the release of Guy Maddin's My Winnipeg, a competition has been launched where filmmakers are invited to submit a 3-minute doc…

Started by Sandi

3 Aug 29, 2008

Camping shops

Is there another camping shop around Harringay/TPL/Crouch End/Wood Green in addition to Nomadi??? I know Argos has some camping stuff but…

Started by Laura

6 Aug 25, 2008

Fantasy Premiership Football

Hello, It's only 2 weeks until premier league football starts up again (yes it does start earlier every year) and the official fantasy foo…

Started by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

5 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

Missing cat - Harringay Ladder, Seymour Road, N8

Hi everyone Our lovely, black and white tabby went missing from 58 Seymour Road N8. We last saw him on Sunday, 4th of August. He's never b…

Started by Anna T

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Anna T

HMO problem

Hello I have lived in an HMO on Burgoyne Road since Jan 2005. The house is shared by 10 people, three of which live in a converted attic.…

Started by Mara gardener

8 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by Anette

Anyone need a few doors....

We've just had our loft converted and owing to the stinky fire regulations we have had to replace all the doors in our house.... So we hav…

Started by Andrew

7 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Andrew

Bell Seller on Effingham?

Apparently someone on this forum lives in Effingham and sells bells. I'm after a couple for my son's bike and scooter. If that's you (or yo…

Started by Stuart

1 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Can you reclaim you council tax?

Just saw this on www.moneysavingexpert.com re. reclaiming your council tax, and thought it might be worth posting it: http://www.moneysavi

Started by Anette

3 May 2, 2008
Reply by Anette

Gardens Bollard

I fear I may be very stupid but I recently got the electric key fob for the bollard from the council and drove round there ready to use it…

Started by LMS

1 Apr 28, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service