Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,862)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's Church Tour

When is it please? I am slightly confused as I thought it was Tuesday but one post now suggests it is this coming Saturday.

Started by Karen Alexander

6 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Steffen

Fire Doors for free

I happen to have two fire doors (unpainted wood with hinges) measuring 78x27 inches that are looking for a new home... absolutely free. You…

Started by Stuart Freedman

0 Apr 14, 2009

Spring Cleaning? Have you got any of these to donate?

South Harringay Infant and Junior school are holding their Summer Fair in June and are looking for donations of the following: Good qualit…

Started by Liz

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Liz

Venue needed

Does anyone know of a good hirable party venue for about 60 people within 3 miles of here. We need to cater for ourselves and there will be…

Started by ladybird

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by ladybird

I have a few garden plants to give away!

Hi all I love to propagate plants but unfortunately my garden is on the small side so I now have a surplus of plants that I'd love to give…

Started by Mara gardener

7 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Mara gardener

Looking for a new flatmate - Raleigh Road

Hi, I'm looking for someone to share a flat with me and cat on Raleigh Road. It's a really nice two bed garden flat with double room and…

Started by Debbie

0 Mar 23, 2009

Gents bike wanted

for a friend - need it t be v cheap or for free - any age as long as in reasonable working order.

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Haringey Repair Map

Somewhere along the line in my virtual travels, I came across a chap called Jeremy Green who's set up a Haringey Repair map (in the spirit…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by matt

Fitting a lock

Can anyone recommend someone to fit a five lever mortice lock to my front door? And suggest how much would be a reasonable sum to pay? I b…

Started by ElleCarumba

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Lost.... probably never to be found

.. brand new pair baby girl's shoes from Next -'accidentally' thrown out of the pram between the Harringay United Chruch on the corner of A…

Started by Harringay

0 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service