Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Vans Parking on the ladder

Hello, Sorry about this: but has the parking permit criteria changed? There used to be and it still states on the permit application that t…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

5 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

wanted: odds and ends of shed roofing felt, turf, creosote

Hi all, My Father has asked me to reroof his shed, and it turns out that instead of a 10m roll, we only need four 6" by 1m strips, and a b…

Started by David Deane

0 Jun 29, 2009

Meditation....a group?

This subject was raised at the social group on Tuesday - quite a few people wanted to learn to practise meditation - so I said I'd think ab…

Started by Sapphireblue

5 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by ben

Does anyone know of local drama club for sixteen year olds?

Hi, anyone know of a drama club locally that a sixteen year old can join for a month or so? apre GCSE boredom has set in.

Started by ladybird

6 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by ladybird

2 tickets for 'The King and I' this Friday (12th June) £10 each

My friend Chris has 2 spare tickets for 'The King and I' at the Royal Albert Hall this Friday (12th June). They are really good seats (a fr…

Started by Adam

2 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Slate fireplace surround for sale

As part of repairs/renovations to our front room we had to remove the fireplace. We've decided not to reinstall it. The metal grate was ver…

Started by Helen1

0 Jun 10, 2009

looking for houseshare near the ladder

Dear folks I'm looking for a flat/houseshare near the ladder (or at least N15ish area) to start early July. I'm 40, work for a national men…

Started by Maggie Gibbons

0 Jun 5, 2009

Anyone have a sledgehammmer?

Does anyone here have a sledgehammer I could borrow over the next couple of days - I'm going to sort out those dog turds in the passage!!…

Started by Lee Andrews

15 May 31, 2009
Reply by Lee Andrews

For Free - Want a Futon Company 2-Seater Futon?

We are turning our spare room into a bedroom for our oldest son so can no longer use our well-loved 2-seater futon from the Futon Company i…

Started by Stuart

1 May 30, 2009

Fix my street?

Does anybody have any positive experiences with using fixmystreet.com? I've used fillthathole.org.uk and it works quite well but my latest…

Started by John McMullan

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Mark Pack

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service