Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,813)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FREE baby towels and cot sheets

six hooded baby towels and three cot sheets are available. Sheets are rectangular cotton (shorter than a cot) with elastic strap to hold in…

Started by GillianM

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Cycle repair shop recommendation

Hi there My friend is staying with us at the moment (we live in one of the 'gardens' roads) and has a puncture in her bike tire. Any recomm…

Started by NIck and Lizzy

7 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Anyone know of a good, large garden centre in North London or beyond?

There's some decent obvious places like Homebase etc, and managed to find the Camden Garden centre which is rather nice...   But there's a…

Started by Tim B

17 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Jenny W

FREE: Home multi-gym machine

Due to a re-org I have a couple of items that need a good home. This is a Weider 8950 multi-gym, in good condition and working order. It wi…

Started by Patrick Myles

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Patrick Myles

cafetieres wanted !

Hi, Filling the Gap is a local community cafe being set up on Terront Rd. We need unwanted cafetieres that are sitting at the back of your…

Started by renee taylor

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Furniture needed!

Hi all We are moving to Harringay in the middle of May (see here for further details...http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/consider

Started by Alex

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Liz Douglas

Tumble dryer, fridge and freezer for sale

For sale - Under-counter fridge, Miele. 100 x 60 x 60, in good working order. £30 ono Small freezer, Lec. c50 x 50 x 50, in good working or…

Started by GillianM

3 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by GillianM

Help needed!

Hello! After being unemployed since I was made redundant last year, I have just been offered 2 afternoons a week in a Nursery in Winchmore…

Started by Debbie Coates

3 Apr 25, 2012

Drain Air Vent Cover Needed

Hi. We have a wierd periscope looking vent I believe is linked to the drains in the front of our house. It should have a grill on it (I gue…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Apr 23, 2012

Free: JoJo Maman snow suit age 2-3

Pale blue, suitable for girl or boy, age 2-3. Used to be essential wear for my little girl when she rode to nursery on the back of Dad's bi…

Started by Liz

2 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service