Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,838)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

bouncy chair

bouncy chair, fisher price, up to 9 kilo, really good condition price: £10

Started by Agnieszka Lowigus

2 May 26, 2016
Reply by Agnieszka Lowigus

Free Karndean flooring

Hello there In the on-going clear out, we have 1.5 boxes of unused Karndean flooring. It's the Van Gogh flooring in white washed oak, see p…

Started by Mrs Birch

6 May 25, 2016
Reply by Madeleine North

Free cardboard moving boxes

We recently moved from the Ladder to Wood Green and have lots of cardboard boxes leftover from the move and in good condition. I'm giving t…

Started by Henrietta East

2 May 25, 2016
Reply by Henrietta East

For sale: Large crab sandpit

We're selling our large crab sandpit, complete with lid. Also includes some sand & a load of Bob the builder toys if you want them. Thi…

Started by Nualapuli

4 May 24, 2016
Reply by Nualapuli

Where do the road names come from?

Apologies if this has already been flogged to death in the past, but I am curious to know the origin of the road names used in harringay, p…

Started by patrick byrne

8 May 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

gordon lightfoot tickets for sale

Hi posting on behalf of a friend. 2 tickets for Gordon Lightfoot row c at Cliffs Pavillion Southend this Saturday 28 may. Unfortunately due…

Started by M Zed.

0 May 23, 2016

Cannes- Film marche book and festival magazines

Hi all Just back from Cannes and looking to streamline my bookcase. I have a selection of Cannes film market books and magazines from previ…

Started by VeronicaM

0 May 23, 2016

Free Commode- unused

Hi This was left behind in the house. It's brand new. It's been in the garden but is still in good condition. Pick up asap Thanks Veronica

Started by VeronicaM

0 May 23, 2016

Garden Trading/ Habitat/ Etsy side lamps for sale

Hi, last few bits of our clear out now! We've got these lamps that we no longer have space for.  £5 each.  Desk lamp from Garden Trading(a…

Started by Mrs Birch

3 May 23, 2016
Reply by Mrs Birch

Pair of Springsteen tickets - Wembley, Sunday 5 June

I have a spare pair of tickets to see the final UK date of Bruce Springsteen's The River tour on Sunday 5 June at Wembley. Happy to sell at…

Started by Robin Parker

3 May 22, 2016
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service