Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Ornaments - two concrete Griffins £200

Two lovely garden ornaments - base 25x25cms 79cms tall. Concrete and very heavy to move. One nicely weathered the other one much cleaner. £…

Started by Jennifer

0 Aug 2, 2021

Fantastic pregnancy and parenting books

I have a range of excellence pregnancy and parenting books. Very well ranked booked which I have read for both pregnancies and my kids.  £…

Started by Steph

0 Aug 2, 2021

French books and games for KIDS £7

We have a selection of French books and games to sell (see photo). Great for kids from French speaking households or as resources for Frenc…

Started by Katie Tucker

2 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by Leesa Herbert

American coins for sale

Is there anyone interested in buying my American coin collection with double die and errors I have liberty quarter with double die and mint…

Started by JO Jo

0 Aug 1, 2021

Plasterboard 2 Sheets, 2400 x 1200 x 12.5MM £10

Excess Gyproc plasterboard (my calculations were a "little" off :) ), Tapered Edge. Collection only from Gardens N4. Edit: Only two sheets…

Started by Rich

3 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by G

Bundle of 3 Baby sleeping bags (2x Grobag, 1x Slumber Sac)

For sale : Bundle of 3 Baby sleeping bags (2x Grobag, 1x Slumber Sac). Good condition. 1) Grobag : Home Grown Baby motif : 18-36 months, 1.…

Started by arc

0 Jul 30, 2021

For sale : 2 books : What to Expect - the First Year, What to Expect - the Toddler Years

For sale: £3 for the pair of books: What to Expect - the First year and What to Expect - the Toddler years (Heidi Murkoff). The First Year…

Started by arc

0 Jul 30, 2021

Looking for a House to buy in Harringay

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all enjoying this sunny weather! We're actively looking to buy a house in the area. We've been searching through…

Started by Mona Ando

28 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by TTTH

House Items for sale

I'm selling my house in September and though will be keeping my antique items plan to sell almost all the newer furniture such as:  2 pine…

Started by E. F. Salzman

2 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by Enkay

For Sale: Maxi Cosi - AxissFix Car Seat (4 months to 4 years)

We have for sale our Maxi Cosi car seat which has served us very well for both our children. It's in excellent condition and can be used fo…

Started by Nanz

0 Jul 30, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service