Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Summer BBQ - Sunday 4th August

Hi All, just to let you know that the Langham Club on Green Lanes is hosting a community summer barbecue this coming Sunday 4th August, sta…

Started by The Langham Club

3 Aug 5, 2019
Reply by The Langham Club

Crouch End Ceramics Fair

Brand New Ceramics Fair Coming Soon! Crouch End Ceramics Fair will be held on Sunday October 6th, at Hornsey Parish Church, Cranley Gardens…

Started by Liz

3 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by Liz

Haringey 150 Years Finsbury Park Ride

I'm a local cycling instructor working in Haringey and local boroughs. I've been closely following the discussions about Wightman Road and…

Started by Cyclista

1 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Cyclista

Lordship Hub August Programme

Started by Liz

0 Jul 31, 2019

Bat walk in Queen’s Wood on Friday 2nd August

Bat Walk with Cindy Blaney- Friday August 2nd Meet at the Lodge cafe at 8.30 p.m. Please bring a torch - suitable for children. Donation t…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Not Discovered Harringay's Hidden River yet?

In response to a post I made earlier in the week, I was reminded that many of us don't get the time to explore the neighbourhood we live…

Started by Hugh

7 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Hugh

Thu 1st August: London is a Forest; An evening with Paul Wood

An evening of conversation with Paul Wood author of London is a Forest and London's Street Trees. At Waterstones Crouch End. In London, 8…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by JoeW

Free events celebrating Finsbury Park's 150th anniversary

Finsbury Park is 150 years old this year, and the council has got together with various stakeholders to celebrate the anniversary with a se…

Started by Tris

2 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Kids' Holiday Activities at Alexandra Palace

- Go Ape: Adventure activity exploring the forest canopy via a treetop rope course. Info - Ice Skating: Special offer 24 Jul - 15 Aug.  Inf…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jul 28, 2019
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Rock Climbing. In the summer hols

i just thought I would share with the lovely people of Haringay a nice cheap activity for the holidays . We took our boys to a place today…

Started by Tina

0 Jul 23, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service