Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,062)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celebrating Eid In Haringey

Eid, the Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, will be celebrated on Sunday 12 September. Celeb…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

The NetWalking Club - Upcoming events

About The Netwalking Club Walks along the towpaths of the canals of the East End (the Bow Back Rivers, the River Lea Navigation, the Hertfo…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 31, 2010

What's on in Haringey's Libraries, Sept 2010

Following a meeting with the Head of Haringey's Library Services we are now receiving monthly listings of what's on in Haringey's libraries…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Liz

Bank of England Museum

Only just heard that the Bank of England Museum exists and thought that, especially during this school holiday period, I'd mention it to ot…

Started by JeremyS

4 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Lesley Ramm

Crouch End choir joins Symphony of a Thousand at first night of the Proms

Picture: Chris Christodoulou / BBC Local choir, the Crouch End Festival Chorus joined three other choirs and the BBC Symphony Orchestra t…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 1, 2010

Search for Peace Children's Walk

Here's a date for the diary. As you'll see, the Peace Walk is organised by Bruce Kent who lives in Harringay ward. He would be delighted to…

Started by Helen Riley

0 Jul 21, 2010

The Trax Youth Club Summer Programme - Places Still Available!!

The summer programme has kicked off and places are still available!! The programme is based in Lordship Rec in Tottenham and runs every Sat…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 13, 2010

Drive in Movies at Ally Pally!!

Liz tweeted yesterday about the Drive in movies at All Pally (has to be movies - you can't have a drive-in film now, can you). What with…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 10, 2010

Open Garden - 27 Wood Vale N10 this weekend

http://www.ngs.org.uk/gardens/gardenfinder/garden.aspx?id=9170 27 Wood Vale, N10 Refreshments: Home-made teas Contact: Mr & Mrs A W Da…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 Jul 9, 2010

I am Invited to a Summer Party

This morning I received the following invitation from the Friends of Fairland Park. It's extended to all in Harringay. I thought it was a g…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service