Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunday walks in and around the Lea Valley

January 30th, Limehouse Loop, meet at Pavilion Cafe, Victoria Park, at  1pm. February 6th, Three Mills Loop, meet at Three Mill Lane at…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 17, 2011

The Big Issue to host big festival in Finsbury Park

The anniversary concert promises to bring together a line-up of big name music acts in front of a crowd of around 30,000, on Saturday, Sept…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 14, 2011

Forthcoming Events & Activities in Markfield Park

Forthcoming Events & Activities in Markfield Park ALL FREE UNLESS STATED  Markfield Park can be easily reached by London Overground fro…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 6, 2011

Is the quiz at the Salisbury on tonight?

Anyone know whether the quiz at the Salisbury is happening tonight (27th December) ? I've been ringing them and no one is answering...

Started by Mrs McFly

0 Dec 27, 2010

Anyone know if the GRA carols event is going ahead?

It's a bit lazy of me to sit in front of the fire and ask as it's only over the road, but I don't want to get all togged up if it's not nec…

Started by rosyrose

2 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by rosyrose

Ally Pally carols still on

In a spirit of "The show must go on", the Angels of Kaos have confirmed that the Carol Singing in the Palm Court today (Sunday) is still go…

Started by Straw Cat

0 Dec 19, 2010

Gresley and Bittern through Harringay tomorrow [sat. 18th]

It'll be early: http://www.uksteam.info/tours/t10/t1218c.htm or late.  If it's snowing it'll be spectacular.  

Started by WightmanPaul

0 Dec 17, 2010

The Chocolate Factory Open Day I missed

Someone remind me next year that I really ought to stick my nose in at the CF Open Day. Here are a couple of pics from PMRA's Twitter strea…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Worth braving the cold for....

Thursday 2 December 2010 Stroud Green Library 7-9pm The Development of Harringay Green Lanes This talk will explain how the shopping cent…

Started by Helen Riley

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by alistairj

Going to a BTCV event? Please check in case of cancellation

The following message has come from the Haringey BTCV "Hi everyone, the snow is falling and although it is very nice to have it does not c…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 2, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service