Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,046)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Award-winning PYO

I'm pretty sure Parkside Farm in Enfield has been mentioned on here before - but I'm on their mailing list (I like to keep my finger on the…

Started by AntK

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Find swimming offers at local pools with The Big Splash

Use this online tool to get vouchers for special offers at pools in London The Big Splash

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maddy

Revised Bootcamp for July - every day, how much fitter and healthier would you be??

Win 3 Personal Training Sessions with N4 Training studio.   But before we get to that - we're looking at offering a Bootcamp for the month…

Started by Alison Graham

0 Jun 20, 2011

Morning Bootcamp in July

My training studio based in City North (just off Fonthill Road and right next to Finsbury Park tube) is looking at offering a Bootcamp for…

Started by Alison Graham

2 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Alison Graham

BOB

Apparently you can go to the Feis in Finsbury Park today just for Bob Dylan's set and pay a mere £40 - shame they're not doing the same for…

Started by Maddy

1 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by melanie allen

Tottenham Brewery to Showcase in Devonshire House, Crouch End

Based near Tottenham Hale, Redemption Brewery currently produces five beers: Pale Ale 3.8% Urban Dusk 4.6% Hopspur 4.5% Trinity 3% Porter 5…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Alice Cooper auditioning for "ghouls, depraved wierdos" and more for Ally Pally Halloween show

Alice is performing at Ally Pally on 29th October and will be auditioning for "spectacular ghouls, depraved weirdos and the hottest fire s…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 17, 2011

Last few tickets for trip on vintage Piccadilly Line tube train this Sunday

Picture from Ianvisits via Flickr   Organised by the Transport Museum this weekend there is a chance to take a trip in the museum’s 1938 a…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

What did everyone think of David Bevans walk around Railway Fields last night?

Thanks to everyone who came along and a massive thanks to David for giving up his spare time!   I had a fantastic time at Railway Fields la…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Inkjetpack

Women's Running Group - Tonight, 12th May.

If you haven't been following this thread - for women who want to get fit or get back into running, after kids or a break.     Tonight (Thu…

Started by Hazel Gould

4 Jun 16, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service