Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,044)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pop-up art - Haringey to Soho

Whilst you pop in to splash the cash at the likes of JL, H&M, Topshop et al you can feel the cutting edge of pop up pop art on Great…

Started by matt

0 Aug 27, 2011

Dirty weekend in Crouch End

Given the easy-shot double entendre of the title, take this photo any way you like     But what it's really all about is Cob in the Commun…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 26, 2011

Tottenham Benefit Gig tickets on sale

Tickets have just been released for the Totenham Benefit Gig. It was put together by Tara at the Totenham Comunity Choir (also due to apear…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Liz Young

Calling all HarinGAYers

I have no idea whether this will interest you or not........ but I've decided to put an idea into action! As you will know, there 's no LGB…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

26 Aug 24, 2011

The Brownswood re-opens as a real ale pub

Fans of real ale will be glad to hear that The Brownswood Pub on Green Lanes, near Clissold Park had re-opened offering 8 hand pumps with r…

Started by Liz

5 Aug 23, 2011

Calling all Haringey cyclists

Haringey cyclists are invited to adorn their bikes with flowers to recreate the floral bicycle parade that took place in the borough in 1…

Started by Betty Careless

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Betty Careless

Farmers Market off Wood Green High Road today

Don't forget the Market on Wood Green high street -- outside Big Green Books today 10-12:30. I'll be selling organic cakes and cookies

Started by Rachella

0 Aug 21, 2011

David Lammy Launches Free Morefit Bootcamp

On Saturday 4th June, at 2.30pm, David Lammy MP officially opened the free MoreFit Bootcamp which will run Saturdays throughout the year…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

6 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

Want to learn to use Twitter?

For many of you who aren't using Twitter already, I imagine the answer to the question posed in the title will be a resounding 'NO'. But f…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Ruth

Tottenham benefit gig

Over the past few days a number of community online spaces have been springing up in Tottenham (mainly Twitter & Facebook). I took it o…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service