Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,063)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swing and lindy Hop @ the Salisbury this Sat 8PM

Anyone going to the Swing Night on this Saturday at the Salisbury...? 8pm Lindy Hop dance lessons, a Swing band, and Soul n Indie/ Dance D…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Iona

Beer and seeds evening at the Salisbury?

A little late I know but would anyone be interested in a get together at the Salisbury, probably in the week beginning 20th March, to drink…

Started by Liz

13 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Liz

Find free sport activities in your area

Just enter your postcode to find free sport opportunities in the area Freesport

Started by Liz

0 Mar 13, 2012

Guitar for younger learners: 8 week course starts 12 March

An eight week beginners' course starts tomorrow at the Hornsey Vale Centre. Described by the tutor as:   "For very keen beginners, learnin…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 11, 2012

Irish baking ideas

As part of our celebration of Wild Irish Women (I'm pretty sure there's one or two in my family tree), I'd like to bake something tradition…

Started by Liz

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Liz

Crafty Crochet Corner is back at Stroud Green and Harringay library

Crafty Crochet Corner returns on the last Thursday of every month. Learn how to crochet for free! Come along to Stroud Green and Harringay…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 10, 2012

CircusFest 2012 comes to Haringey

For the first time since it started, London’s CircusFest will be expanding beyond Camden’s Roundhouse and coming north to Haringey. As p…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 9, 2012

Ben Hopper Exhibition: Circus

In the foyer of Jackson's Lane Arts Centre from 13th March to 29th April. A collection of photographs capturing Circus Space acrobats on…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 9, 2012

Learn to crochet with plastic bags with Haringey Timebank

A lovely chance to do some upcycling in Wood Green next week:   Learn how to use crochet and plaiting techniques to craft upcycled items ou…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 9, 2012

Woolly Sheepy type festival, 7th May Stationers' Park

Early news of a wool/sheep themed festival to be held in Stationers' Park on May 7th. Few details yet, but they'll be having lambs in th…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Gillian

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service