Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help us make a blanket

Come and visit the Knit Cafe at Hornsey Library (Finsbury Park tube) and help us create a beautiful, one-off, handmade blanket which will b…

Started by Helen Riley

0 May 4, 2012

Free Tickets for Olympic torch relay official evening celebration at Ally Pally

Haringey Council is inviting residents to Alexandra Palace on 25th July  to take part in the Olympic Torch Relay official  Evening Celeb…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Wheelchair users can apply for ringside seats for Olympic Torch Relay

From Haringey Council: Wheelchair users who want to take to the streets to welcome the Olympic Flame during the Torch Relay will get a r…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 3, 2012

Harringay squeezes back on to the Crouch End Open Studios map

"Burnham Marshes" by Ladder artist Jane Human   After an 'in again out again' relationship with the Crouch End Open Studios event, Harringa…

Started by Hugh

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by lucy

Crouch End's Moors Bar launching as Pub Theatre

The Moors Bar is launching Pub Theatre nights during the Crouch End Festival in just a week's time. The busy Moors Bar on Park Road, Cro…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Hugh

First Cafe Moka Wine Night - Next Thursday 26th April

Café Moka Wine Night - Thursday 26th April Come to Café Moka for the first Café Moka Wine Night! Starting next week on Thursday 26th April…

Started by Hugo Read

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Hugo Read

Zumba

Feeling unfit after a decadent Christmas I started going to Zumba classes with a friend in January. I was so worried I wouldn't be able to…

Started by Sophie BBARR

5 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Netball in Haringey

Hi, I attended a Back to Netball* session at Heartlands school last night. It was the first time I've played netball in 20 years (and I was…

Started by Rachyface

0 Apr 27, 2012

Haringey Libraries in May - more activities than you can shake a stick at

Forty jam-packed pages of all sorts of stuff going on in our own Stroud GReen and Harringay Library and around the borough's libraries -…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 27, 2012

SATURDAY: Free City Sky Ride from Finsbury Park - Ally Pally - Hampstead Heath

Sky Ride City events are big free bike rides aimed at people of any age who needs a bit of inspiration to get their bike out of the shed…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 27, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service