Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Announced: Release dates of free tickets for Haringey's Olympic torch relay official evening celebration at Ally Pally

Tickets for the official Evening Celebration at Alexandra Palace to welcome the Olympic Flame to Haringey, will be released on Saturday M…

Started by Hugh

1 May 15, 2012
Reply by pamish

Alexandra Park Library Summer Exhibition - your art work wanted!

You are invited to submit your very best art works in any medium (maximum size 10x10 inches) for inclusion in the Alexandra Park Library Su…

Started by Liz

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Activities for under-fives in Haringey

Hello, I've been undertaking the behemoth task of creating a listings of under-fives activities in Haringey, by day. So far, I've managed M…

Started by Rachyface

9 May 11, 2012
Reply by Rachyface

Alexandra Park Parkrun needs volunteers to help out tomorrow!

We are still looking for volunteers for Saturday (08:30 to 09:45) and would welcome hearing from you if you can help out. At the moment, th…

Started by Stephen Middleton

3 May 11, 2012
Reply by Stephen Middleton

Family Sundays at Bruce Castle Museum

Family Drop-in Sundays 2pm to 4pm at Bruce Castle Museum.
 Free

Sunday 13 May
 Wish you were here Design your own postcard, address i…

Started by Liz

0 May 11, 2012

Walk to Work Week

Thousands of workers across the UK will be walking to, from and during work as part of the 'Walk to Work Week 2012' between 14-18 May. U…

Started by Hugh

0 May 9, 2012

Tomorrow (Wednesday) Lunch for £10 with Food Cycle at Season Kitchen

FoodCycle redirects some of the millions of tons of edible food thrown out every year by food retailers.  They ensure that it is used to co…

Started by Hugh

0 May 8, 2012

Summer events at Hornsey Town Hall

Crouch End is set for a summer of culture with theatre, dance, art and music in a programme of community activities which are aimed at p…

Started by Hugh

1 May 5, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

Online language learning now available for free with your Haringey library card

Have you ever felt like learning a new language? Haringey libraries can help you with the new online learning course, Transparent Language…

Started by Liz

1 May 4, 2012

Mindfulness course ?

Does anyone know of a MINDFULNESS mediation course in North London ? I've already tried the Buddhist centre on Holloway road but had some c…

Started by EMMA WATSON

8 May 4, 2012
Reply by Salsa

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service