Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great World Cinema Films Free Each Month at the Asian Centre

I've been posting the monthly free film screenings at the Asian Centre for a few months now. Having just posted the latest batch, I thought…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 6, 2012

Lee Valley White Water Centre Reopens

After an exhilarating summer hosting the London 2012 Canoe Slalom Events, the Lee Valle White Water Centre is ready to let 13,000 litres…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 6, 2012

Book a Segway "Personal Transporter" Rally at Alexandra Park

Next month you'll have the opportunity to book a slice of time to around Alexandra Park on Segway Personal transporter. A quick flick ar…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Local connection at Museum of The Order of St John

I've been meaning to go here for ages, ever since since it was revamped a couple of years back. Finally made it two weeks ago when my paren…

Started by AntK

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Hackney Film Festival this Weekend

Hackney Film Festival, the borough’s annual showcase of local film and audio-visual talent, will return to the borough on the 7-9 Sept…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 4, 2012

learning Circle on the Philosophy of Schopenhauer

We meet again, tomorrow, Thursday, 12 January 2012 at 11am. We will gather at the If:Book cafe in Hornsey Library for 11am, buy coffee, (w…

Started by David Barry

3 Aug 31, 2012

Sunday the 2nd of Sep Jazz at The Salisbury presents THE MADWORT SAX QUARTET and THE EUAN PALMER QUARTET

Jazz at The Salisbury retuns this sunday with an excellent lineup......... THE MADWORT SAX QUARTETThe Madwort Sax Quartet is a new project…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Aug 31, 2012

Camera Club meeting on Thursday 6th Sept at The Step

Hi guys,  We are going to hold a little meeting on Thursday 4th September. This will give us a chance to meet anyone who is interested in…

Started by Neal Houghton

0 Aug 31, 2012

See the Markfield Beam Engine operating under steam power at Open House London

Haringey residents will be able to see the contribution made by civil engineers to infrastructure in the borough by the Markfield Beam En…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 31, 2012

Time to get booking your Autumn's Learning

The new season's Floodlight is out. Browse through courses in Haringey (and beyond) online or call in to your local library

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 31, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service