Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,061)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

November Events at The Finsbury

Lots of music this month including "dark dub, lovers rock and dancehall" plus comedy at ROFL & LOL every Wednesday. All FREE entrance a…

Started by Liz

1 Nov 2, 2012

Come and Sing Fauré's Requiem at Hornsey Parish Church

Our friends over at Hornsey Parish Church (Cranleigh Gardens, N10 3AH) are hosting a Come and Sing event on Saturday, 10 November.  Singers…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

0 Nov 1, 2012

Pulsatingly Popular Performances

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 30, 2012

Pop Choir

Pop Choir is coming to Muswell Hill - anyone heard of it / thinking of going? Some friends of mine go to it in other locations and say it…

Started by Emma

0 Oct 30, 2012

Salisbury Pub Quiz

Does anyone else do this? Is it any good? I was planning to go along tonight but am laid up with a rotten cold so had to pass, but am think…

Started by Abi

8 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Abi

Short film funding of £2000 - £3000 for filmmakers in Islington and Haringey.

Short film funding of £2000 - £3000 for filmmakers in Islington and Haringey. Find out more at the NLFP 2013 LAUNCH EVENT on Thurs 1st Nov…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 30, 2012

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) Social Evening

Hi folks, as there doesn't seem to be anywhere in the neighborhood to meet any of the other LGBT locals, my partner Joe and I have been thi…

Started by Cris Cristo

53 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

Korean Film and International Animation Festivals in London this week

Two festivals in London this week to appeal to film buffs Animation fans will enjoy the very full programme of the London International Ani…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 28, 2012

Church Farm Ardeley - Halloween Treats and Things to do at half term

OoooH! Spooky! Looks good for those with children. Link: Church Farm Ardley Website      

Started by Michele

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Liz

Cyclocross racing at Ally Pally on October 28th 2012

An event was advertised on the forum last year concerning a cyclocross event organised by Rapha at Ally Pally and it returns once again.…

Started by Raymond

6 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service