Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: The Wages of Fear (Le salaire de la peur)

Hello HoLlers Thank you to those of you who made our first screening. The turnout was great; the feedback, kind and encouraging. On Sunday…

Started by Sandi

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Sandi

Bernie Grant Arts Centre

Hi all, I live quite close to the Bernie Grant Arts Centre in Tottenham. I keep hearing about shows and classes happening there but when I…

Started by Sarah_24

13 May 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Park Road Lido opening from Bank Holiday Monday

Following the closure for winter, Park Road lido is due to open on Monday 6th May. Throwing open the doors at 7am and closing at 6pm, the L…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by Nicola

Red Shed

Has anyone been to, or seen inside the new Temporary "Shed" theatre next to the National on the South Bank? I saw it for the first time las…

Started by Alan Stanton

7 May 4, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Be the First to Visit the Olympic Park for a Behind the Scenes Progress Tour this Weekend

The Olympic Park is being transformed into a "visitor destination and community park" over the 18 months from October 2012 to April 2014.…

Started by Hugh

2 May 3, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Full Lineup for Saturday's Mayday Celebration in Harringay's Warehouse District

Juliette's Rock and Roll Circus - Amongst the performers at Saturday's event        Photo: Via JRRRC   I've just been sent this exciting lo…

Started by Hugh

4 May 3, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 5TH May - THE BUTTON BAND + WW2

This Sunday at the Salisbury we have an excellent evening of jazz  The Button Band: The band showcases original music by Andy written spec…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 May 3, 2013

Healing Arts through Self Expression Workshops

From the Asian Centre: I am pleased to inform you that Asian Centre in collaboration with Maxine Alexander has started creating workshops c…

0 May 3, 2013

Free Cooking for Health Course

From the Asian Centre:  On successful completion of two 6-weeks cookery courses, I am pleased to inform you that our  next "Cooking for Hea…

0 May 3, 2013

Free walks exploring the architecture of religious buildings around Islington

Join architecture journalist Tony Minichiello for two walks exploring the architecture of religious buildings around Islington. Come learn…

Started by Hugh

0 May 3, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service