Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you recommend some trips out to the country (or somewhere picturesque) using public transport?

We have two small children and no car. Has anyone got any ideas for trips out to picturesque spots using public transport? We have been up…

Started by Liz

92 Sep 1, 2013

Wood Green Literary Festival Programme Announced

This year sees the first ever Wood Green Literary Festival. Running from Friday October 11th until Sunday October 13th, the theme of Fest…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Trevor J

TANGO lessons

Any one know of any Tango lessons taking place in Haringey?

Started by Shez Shez

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Gerry N

Alternatives to NCT groups for new mums/dads

Hi all I am exploring all the options of how to meet new mums and dads once our baby arrives in October. I know that the NCT groups provide…

Started by JB

17 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Alex Kohansky

Jolly Babies - Parent child drop in - ages Birth0-3 Monday's 2:00pm - 4:30pm

A drop-in group for parents & carers with children under 3 years oldJolly Babies is a great place to meet and talk to other parents, ma…

Started by Natalie Mae

0 Aug 28, 2013

How lucky you are

I am an ex-Harringay resident who now lives in Cornwall. Yes it is very nice to live down here even in sad weather (like now), but, althoug…

Started by ROY BOWKER

18 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by ROY BOWKER

Free Tickets to meet Pasha Kovalev in Wood Green

Strictly fans are in for a treat when WH Smith welcome Pasha Kovalev, to sign his brand-new autobiography, "Pasha - My Story" on Sunday 1st…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 25, 2013

Meet Up Tomorrow at Bruce Castle Museum - 1pm - Join us if you're free!

Hello HOLers! A few locals are meeting up to go and see the Rosalind Davis exhibition tomorrow at Bruce Castle. This is a social group for…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Aug 23, 2013

Bruce castle pavillion

Hi, Does anyone know if the Bruce castle pavillion is running as a cafe? The website seems to suggest so, but I never seem to see it open,…

Started by Leah

2 Aug 23, 2013

Downhills Park Tennis Club

The past two weeks have been pretty blissful stretched out on the grass in Downhills Park, topping up the tan, sipping the excellent coffee…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 22, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service